- The geographical area of interest is Jamaica.
- Requests will be considered where it is deemed that the grant will make a significant contribution.
- The Foundation will give priority to organizations, which organize activities on a national level, and to local groups where a project will benefit relatively large numbers of people or will be of national significance.
- The Foundation cannot support all areas of work and interest. Consequently grants for buildings will not be considered.
Grants are not provided:
- In response to general appeals, no matter how worthwhile the cause
- For the general funds of an organization or to clear debts
- For personal study or travel
- For personal medical or related purposes
- From profit-making organizations or for purpose of personal profit
The Board of Directors meets quarterly in January, April, July and October to consider suitable applications. Applications are to be submitted by the 15th of the month prior to the next Board meeting. The maximum grant size is $300,000.00. Applications that exceed this amount will not be considered.
Incomplete application forms will not be processed.