Frequently Asked Questions

FAQs Investor

You may contact our Corporate Secretary & Registrar, Ms Sydoney Johnson. She may be reached by email at or by telephone at 876 922 3440.

You may purchase or sell GraceKennedy shares through any registered stockbroker in any of the territories named.

GraceKennedy’s shares trade on the stock exchanges in Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago.

A copy of the minutes from the last Annual General Meeting can be downloaded here.