For the purpose of these guidelines, “corporate sponsorship” means a contribution from a business (either in cash or in‐kind) that is provided as a donation to support initiatives, specific programs, activities, or events.
“To be a Global Consumer Group delivering long term consumer and shareholder value, through brand building and innovative solutions in food and financial services, provided by highly skilled and motivated people.”
GraceKennedy’s Brand values:
At GraceKennedy, “We care”, is demonstrated through the pillars of
What Is Sponsorship?
Our view of sponsorship is support for an individual, team, organisation, programme or event, in return for the right to use that asset to promote GraceKennedy’s brand/image, products and/or services. Therefore, we will evaluate sponsorship proposals based on their fit with the GraceKennedy brand.
Who is eligible for consideration?
The focus of GraceKennedy’s sponsorship is primarily in three key areas:
Consideration may also be given (although on a much smaller scale) to the events geared at artistic and cultural development, youth and community development and general nation-building initiatives, particularly those of the Jamaica Constabulary Force.
Sponsorships are allocated on community or national levels.
Who/What Is Eligible for consideration?
Initiatives/Events that are:
- Are in line with our brand values
- Have high market reach with people that are emotionally connected to the sponsorship proposal
- Provide significant benefits that can be leveraged in marketing and business relationships
Sponsorships are given to organisations that:
- Are credible and possess a positive track record in managing sponsorships or community initiatives, including successful promotion of activities
- Have demonstrated experience in delivering value to sponsorship partners
- Can provide satisfactory information on its management and financial status
- Allow adequate time for proposals to be assessed
Proposals which present a hazard to the community and/or the environment, are offensive or discriminatory, will not be entertained.
If you believe you can satisfy the above criteria, please submit your sponsorship request to email@example.com.
Unfortunately, the overwhelming number of applications seeking support will always exceed the funds available and we cannot guarantee sponsorship, regardless of programme merit. Please allow a minimum of six weeks from the time of submission for processing and response.