GraceKennedy Group - Media Centre - GK Investor - FAQs
Where do GraceKennedy Shares Trade?

GraceKennedy’s shares trade on the stock exchanges in Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago.

How can I purchase or sell GraceKennedy shares?

You may purchase or sell GraceKennedy shares through any registered stockbroker in any of the territories named.

Who can I contact with questions regarding my share account?

You may contact our Registrar Mrs. Sydoney Johnson for assistance. She may be reached by e-mail at or by telephone at 876-932-3160.

I have changed my address. How would I arrange for my correspondence and dividend cheques to be delivered to my new address?

You simply need to go to the Change of Address/Name Tab and complete the form.

How can I obtain minutes from the last Annual General Meeting?

You may download a copy of the approved minutes of our annual general meeting by clicking here